Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New 3 Day Location- Where to go and where to avoid!

Where to go!


I found a new place that they should hold the 3 day. In the town and surrounding towns of Oneida, NY. It was beautiful, there was a ton to look at, and best of all.... it was flat! The weather was perfect and Phil was able to show me around his entire hometown... on foot!



Where To Avoid!


Yesterday, my mom and I were halfway down the street when it started to rain. We realized it was going to end up in a downpour and turned around. We changed our training days to Tues, Wed, Thurs this week. So today, we chose a new spot, mainly because we were sick of staring at the same houses and roads everyday. We parked at the tennis courts and set out to walk. The weather was nice, it was sprinkling a little but not enough to stop walking. We were about 2.5 miles in when we walked past where the car was parked to venture out into the rest of the neighborhood. Mom happened to glance over at a group of people staring at her car and then realized there was a large hole. I guess we will go back to our old roads and houses again, boredom is better than this! :-)
* Luckily the person was in such a rush they stole a beach bag that contained nothing of value.

1 comment:

  1. I took a walk after I left work, but not in that country club!

    ReplyDelete